Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products — Test Your Upgrade Process
To help ensure a smooth transition to SharePoint 2010 Products, perform a trial upgrade to find issues likely to surface during the actual process.
- This model explains the methodology for testing the upgrade process before upgrading from Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 to SharePoint 2010 Products. It will help you understand the goals for testing your upgrade process: customizations, hardware, timing, and planning. It also illustrates specific steps to follow for testing your upgrade process.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2007 Viewer to view the model.
- To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader
- To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click Download, and then save the file to your computer. Use an appropriate application to open the file.