Microsoft .NET Micro Framework SDK V2.5
Download the .NET Micro Framework Software Development Kit to develop for embedded devices using Visual Studio, C#, and .NET technology.
- Support for this product is no longer available from Microsoft, please refer to http://www.netmf.com/forum/ for assistance.
The Microsoft® .NET Micro Framework combines the reliability and efficiency of managed code with the premier development tools of Microsoft Visual Studio® to deliver exceptional productivity for developing embedded applications on small devices.
The Microsoft .NET Micro Framework SDK supports development of code, including device I/O, in the C# language using a subset of the .NET libraries, and is fully integrated with the Microsoft Visual Studio® development environment.
This download is the full SDK, which lets you develop C# code for the .NET Micro Framework and run it on our extensible emulator. Then choose from several development kits to deploy your code to real hardware.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 2.5 SDK.zip||8.85 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Supported Development Environments: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 with Service Pack 1, Standard Edition or greater
Note: The Micro Framework SDK is not compatible with Express Editions of Visual Studio.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Change.
- Copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time by clickin Save or Save this program to disk.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and run Setup.exe.