Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 White Paper: How to Write Data Upgrade Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
This paper describes how to write data upgrade scripts for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- This paper describes how to use the Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Upgrade Framework and how to write data upgrade scripts for customer upgrade data models (Microsoft Dynamics AX tables). The Data Upgrade Framework can be used to perform data correction or data transformation.
The intended audience for this document is Microsoft Dynamics AX application developers.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|How to Write Data Upgrade Scripts for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.pdf||1.32 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file format.
- Save the file to your computer.