Vulnerability in Microsoft® Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 Could Allow Internet Content Spoofing (888258)
A spoofing vulnerability exists in ISA Server 2000 that could enable an attacker to spoof trusted Internet content.
- This vulnerability could enable an attacker to spoof trusted Internet content. Users could believe they are accessing trusted Internet content when in reality they are accessing malicious Internet content, for example a malicious Web site. However, an attacker would first have to persuade a user to visit the attacker’s site to attempt to exploit this vulnerability.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000, Localized Versions
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 2
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.