Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Inventory Reconciliation and Reporting
This paper describes the Inventory value reports that you can use to report and reconcile Inventory and work in process (WIP) values.
- The Inventory value report framework allows you to report and reconcile Inventory and WIP values on one report. This replaces the six individual reports and manual adjustments, which were required in previous versions to achieve the same result. You can use the Potential conflicts report to report transactions that violate rules as defined by parameter settings in various modules. This report significantly reduces the time spent on identifying the causes of discrepancies between Inventory and General ledger values.
This white paper is related to Hotfix rollup 5 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Service Pack 1.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.