Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006 Management Pack for Microsoft System Center OpsMgr 2007
The Host Integration Server 2006 MP for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 monitors the health of computers running Host Integration Server components on the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating system. Requires the Backward Compatibility MP version 6.0.5000.12 (or higher).
- The Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006 Management Pack provides monitoring functionality for Host Integration Server 2006 computers running on Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and is supported for use with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007. This management pack provides monitoring of key Host Integration Server components, including SNA Connections and TN3270, TN5250, Print, Session Integrator, and host transaction resynchronization services. This MP requires the Backward Compatibility MP version 6.0.5000.12 (or higher).
The Management Pack consist of following features:
• Host Integration Server 2006 Alert Monitoring
• Host Integration Server 2006 Health Indication and Monitoring
• Host Integration Server 2006 Performance Monitoring
• Automated configuration discovery and role-based assignment of monitoring rules
• An easy-to-understand and navigable processing rule group hierarchy
• Public views of Host Integration Server 2006 servers, alerts, and groups
• Operator tasks for use in response to common situations
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006 System Center Operations Manager 2007 MP.MSI||582 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Other Software:
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007
- Host Integration Server 2006
- Other Software:
- Please review the MP guide for installation instruction.