Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Test Kit
Tests and tools for testing Windows Embedded CE 6.0.
- This kit is a collection of tests and tools that can be used to help verify the stability, reliability, and quality of a platform or device running Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This download is intended to be used on systems where Platform Builder for Windows Embedded CE 6 is not installed; however, it is the same kit as the one included in the Windows Embedded CE 6 product and is used in the same way.
There are also the following diagnostic tools available in the kit:
1. Application Verifier: Memory leak detection tool
2. CPUMon: CPU monitoring tool
3. Stress: Device and OS stressing tool
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows CE, Windows XP, Windows XP Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP1
- DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
Before attempting a download, verify your Internet Explorer disk space setting for Temporary Internet Files is 200 MB or larger. To adjust this setting, open the IE browser, click on "Tools", then "Internet Options". Under the section labeled "Temporary Internet Files", select "Settings".
If you face an installation failure, you may need to clear the Internet Explorer (IE) Temporary Internet Files because files needed for installation may have been corrupted during download. Clear the Temporary Internet Files in IE and restart the download. To clear the Temporary Internet Files, open the IE browser, click on Tools, then Internet Options. Under the section labeled Temporary Internet Files, select Delete Files.