ISA Server 2000 Security Patch for Winsock Proxy Service
The ISA Server Winsock Proxy service may incorrectly handle a response from remote clients. This could potentially result in a denial of service. Download this security patch to resolve the issue.
- The ISA Server Winsock Proxy service may incorrectly handle a response from remote clients. This could potentially result in a denial of service. The Winsock Proxy server is enabled by default in ISA Server computers installed in firewall mode or integrated mode. It is disabled in ISA Server computers installed in cache mode. This security patch resolves the issue.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.