Update for Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
This is an update for Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 users upgrading from Team Foundation Server 2008.
- This update target users upgrading from Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) version 2008 to version 2010 that have experienced one of the following issues:
- Labels that were created before the upgrade are missing files or folders. For example, labels could be entirely empty.
- The Merge wizard in Visual Studio IDE does not display all valid merge targets for a given source path or branch.
- When performing the merge operation, merge candidates are shown for changes that were already merged prior to the upgrade.
For more information about Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 update see Microsoft Knowledge Base article KB2135068.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.