Microsoft Password Change Notification Service Management Pack for MOM
This Management Pack provides a monitoring system for the Microsoft Password Change Notification Service.
- The Microsoft Password Change Notification Service Management Pack for MOM 2000 and MOM 2005 collects events placed into the event log by the Password Change Notification Service. Key events are highlighted to indicate possible service outages, configuration problems, and degraded performance so that corrective or preventive actions can be taken in a timely manner.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft Password Change Notification Service MOM 2000 MP.EXE||263 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003
- MOM Software: MOM 2000 with Service Pack 1 or MOM 2005
- To download the exe:
- Click on the link to the right, and download the management pack module.
- On the Microsoft Operations Manager server (DCAM), click on the executable to extract the files into a temporary directory.
Importing a Management Pack Module
You can import this management pack module using the Microsoft Operations Manager administrative console and following these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Operations Manager administrative MMC console.
- Expand the Microsoft Operations Manager (Default) node.
- Expand the Rules node.
- Click the Processing Rule Groups node.
- Right-click on the Processing Rule Groups node and then click the Import Management Pack option.
Follow the instructions until you have finished importing the management pack module.