Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 Planning Considerations Guide
This document addresses factors to be considered when planning to deploy Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2010 or Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2010 Academic.
- This document addresses factors to be considered when planning to deploy Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2010 or Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2010 Academic. The considerations addressed in this document include the following: Capacity Planning for MultiPoint Server, Site Planning, Stations, Hubs, and USB Devices, Network Considerations and User Accounts, and Storing Files with MultiPoint Server.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.