Vulnerability in ART Image Rendering Could Allow Remote Code Execution in Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (KB918439)
This update addresses the vulnerability discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-022. To find out if other security updates are available for you, see the Additional Information section at the bottom of this page.
- A security issue has been identified in the way ART images are handled that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Windows and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Datacenter x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 x64 editions
- This update applies to Internet Explorer with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition(x64-bit)
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.