Business Technology Simplified
Co-sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), this book is designed to help small business owners explore how technology can make their businesses more competitive and efficient.
- In today’s business world, technology has a major impact on business success. And yet, for many small business owners, it can be a challenge to get technology to really work for the business.
Through the lens of 16 successful small business owners and leaders, this book provides you with a firsthand look at how simple, modern technology can make businesses more competitive and efficient. Find practical, useful advice on making smart technology decisions—whether you’re just starting out or your technology has grown alongside your business and you now need to simplify. Get new ideas on how to make better use of your time, from eliminating phone tag to keeping your business humming even when you’re on the road. And discover how technology can help you harness information to steer your business toward bigger profits and happier customers.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Business Technology Simplified - Microsoft Corporation.epub||532 KB|
|Business Technology Simplified - Microsoft Corporation.mobi||573 KB|
|Business Technology Simplified - Microsoft Corporation.pdf||905 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- .pdf file: Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, or any other reader that supports the PDF format
- .mobi file: Amazon Kindle or any other reader that supports the Mobipocket format
- .epub file: Kobo eReader, Sony Reader, or any other reader that supports the ePub format
- This eBook is available in three formats: Adobe PDF, Kindle (.mobi), and ePub. Download the appropriate file for your device; if in doubt, the PDF format can be viewed from any computer with the free Acrobat Reader software (http://get.adobe.com/reader).
Small business owners are encouraged to contact a local Microsoft partner for more information on the opportunities highlighted in this book to help improve efficiency and competitiveness. To find a partner in your area, please visit http://pinpoint.microsoft.com.