Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Data Migration Manager
Using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Data Migration Manager, you can convert and upload data from another CRM system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Data Migration Manager, you can convert and upload data from another customer relationship management (CRM) system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
The Data Migration Manager includes default data maps to convert source data from several common CRM systems to the data format expected by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. During the conversion and migration process, you can create any necessary custom entities or attributes to ensure that you do not lose legacy data during the migration process.
Important: Do not install if you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, download and install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Data Migration Manager.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Other Requirements
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- To start the download, click Download.
- Save the download to your computer by clicking Save.
- To install Data Migration Manager, follow the instructions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Help (in Help, search on "Data Migration Manager").