Microsoft Office Audio File: Interview with Manish Sharma about records management
These audio files contain an interview with Senior Product Manager Manish Sharma about records management using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- These audio files contain an interview with Senior Product Manager Manish Sharma about records management using SharePoint Server 2007.
Note: These files do not collect any personal information.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- This download contains audio files in MP3 and .wma format. You will need a media player capable of playing either of these file formats, such as Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
- To install this download:
- Double-click the RecordsManagement.exe program file on your hard disk to extract the files to your computer.
- Choose a location on your hard disk to store the audio files.
- To play a file directly, double-click it. You may also save it to an audio device, such as an MP3 player.
To remove this download:
- To delete this download, click the MP3 or .wma audio file and then press Delete.