Understanding the Host Integration Server Client
This white paper discusses the HIS Client, including installation, configuration, architecture, and best practices.
- This white paper discusses the Microsoft® Host Integration Server (HIS) Client. Topics include the installation and configuration of the HIS Client as well as details around some of the underlying HIS client/server architecture and how HIS resources are located by the HIS Client. In addition, some guidance is given around best practices for the HIS Client.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.