Windows Embedded for Point of Service INFImporter Utility
The Microsoft Windows Embedded for Point of Service INFImporter Utility creates Windows Embedded for Point of Service driverinstall.xml files.
- The Microsoft Windows Embedded for Point of Service INFImporter Utility provides an easy way to create and edit a driverinstall.xml file for use in installing Windows Embedded for Point of Service. A driverinstall.xml file supplies all the information that Setup needs to install hardware drivers for the operating system using the /devicefile switch.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- You must install the .NET Framework Redistributable Package version 1.1 or a higher version prior to installing the Windows Embedded for Point of Service INFImporter.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.