Project REAL: Business Intelligence ETL Design Practices
This paper focuses on the SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) design for Project REAL.
- Read about SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS) in action. Used in the business intelligence reference implementation called Project REAL, SSIS demonstrates a high-volume and real-world based extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) process. This ETL solution supports a multi-terabyte data warehouse, and contains representative data processing, configuration, and administration mechanisms of a large warehouse initiative.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Project REAL ETL Design Practices.doc||493 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.