Estimate performance and capacity requirements for Microsoft Search Server 2010 Express
This white paper discusses capacity managment and capacity planning for Microsoft® Search Server 2010 Express.
- This white paper discusses capacity management and planning information for Microsoft Search Server 2010 Express. It includes the following information: test environment specifications, such as hardware, farm topology, and configuration; the workload used for data generation, including the number and class of users, and farm usage characteristics; test farm dataset, including database contents, search indexes and external data sources; health and performance data specific to the tested environment; test data and recommendations for how to determine the hardware and configuration you need to deploy a similar environment, and how to optimize the environment for appropriate capacity and performance characteristics.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Estimate performance and capacity requirements for Search Server 2010 Express.docx||377 KB|
|Estimate performance and capacity requirements for Search Server 2010 Express.pdf||712 KB|
|Estimate performance and capacity requirements for Search Server 2010 Express.xps||941 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.