Deployment and Operational Guidance for Hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM SPLA Guide)
Deployment and operational guidance for hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- These documents provide guidance and information for service providers who are interested in hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their data centers, or for enterprise customers who are interested in leveraging Microsoft Dynamics CRM multi-tenant architecture in their IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 service provider guidance: Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_Service_Provider_Planning_and_Deployment_Guide.docx
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 service provider guidance: Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_2013_Service_Provider.pdf
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista
- Word 2007, Word 2010 or compatible reader
- Click the Download button next to the document that you want to start the download.
- To copy the file to your device, click Save.