Archive Viewer Quick Card for Workers Role
This document describes how end users can perform daily tasks in the Archive Viewer.
- The Microsoft® Exchange Hosted Services archive can be accessed through the Archive Viewer—a Web-based console that enables end users to perform daily tasks, such as searching for and viewing messages. This document covers the following tasks:• Sign in to the Archive Viewer• View messages• Search for messages• Send or reply to e-mail• Restore messages• Export messages• Manage folders
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Archive Viewer Quick Card for Workers 8.2.doc||50 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.