Update for Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems (KB2467659)
This is an update (KB2467659) addresses an issue introduced by MS10-90: Cumulative Security update for Windows Internet Explorer (KB2416400)
- This update (KB2467659) addresses an issue with the Internet Explorer on the auto-detection of Japanese Encoding JIS that was introduced by KB2416400: Cumulative Security update for Windows Internet Explorer
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems
- This update applies to Internet Explorer for the following operating system:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Family Itanium 64-bit
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.