Update Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (KB838894)
This update contains the latest STORPORT driver from Microsoft.
- This update contains the latest STORPORT driver from Microsoft. Microsoft recommends that customers use the latest version, as a number of issues have been fixed since the release of Windows Server 2003.
This update addresses the following issues:
1. STORPORT: Windows 2003 64-bit & 32-bit servers stop responding when fiber cables are pulled in multipath environment.
2. STORPORT fails to issue inquiry to boot LUN (logical unit number).
3. STORPORT retry on Report LUNS after CHECK condition fails.
4. Disk enumeration with STORPORT is in reverse order.
5. STORPORT incorrectly limits LUNs to 255.
6. BugCheck C2 in RaInitializeConfiguration if HwInitializationData->NumberOfAccessRanges is set to zero in miniport.
7. STORPORT fails to go to DIRQL for Half-duplex miniports.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.