Server Manager Step-by-Step Guide - Scenarios
Server Manager is a new tool available with the Windows Server® 2008 operating system. This step-by-step guide provides an overview of Server Manager and walkthroughs of several common scenarios for using Server Manager in your enterprise
- Server Manager is a new tool that is included in Windows Server® 2008 to guide information technology administrators through the process of installing, configuring, and managing server roles and features that are part of Windows Server 2008.This step-by-step guide provides an overview of Server Manager and walkthroughs of several common scenarios for using Server Manager in your enterprise, focusing on new and enhanced features of Server Manager. This guide helps you learn about how Server Manager functions as a server role deployment, decommissioning, and management tool. The guide also describes how Server Manager helps improve productivity, so IT pros can spend less time deploying, managing, and maintaining their infrastructures, and spend more time using Windows Server 2008 software packages to add business value.The scenarios described in this step-by-step guide include initial server configuration tasks as well as deployment, management, and removal of server roles and features.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Server Manager Step-by-Step Guide - Scenarios.doc||75 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.