Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Journal Batch Posting
This paper gives a brief overview of the updated batch journal posting engine, including tips for maximizing posting performance.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 introduces a heavily updated batch framework, with a new clientless execution mode that has a modern execution engine for parallelizing tasks that can even have dependencies.
In order to maximize posting throughput, the journal batch posting framework was modified to leverage these capabilities that are introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. This white paper covers the general architecture of the updated batch posting framework and how it can be used in real-world scenarios.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.