Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Administration Guide & Windows PowerShell Supplement
The Lync Server Administration Guide and the Windows PowerShell Supplement contain procedures and guidance for administering a Lync Server 2010 deployment.
- On this page, you can download documents that contain procedures and guidance for administering a Lync Server 2010 deployment. The Lync Server Administration Guide (LS_Admin.doc) covers procedures that you can perform using the Lync Server Control Panel and some command-line procedures. The Windows PowerShell Supplement (LS_Admin_Windows_PowerShell_Supplement.doc) contains guidance for using Windows PowerShell cmdlets to perform management tasks at the command line. You can download the individual files, or the .zip file that contains both documents.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.