Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Extending Default Cubes for Virtual Companies
This document describes the steps to take to configure default cubes to allow aggregation across entities when using virtual companies.
- In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, you can establish virtual companies to share information across multiple companies set up within one installation. However, the default cubes do not have a relationship with the Global Address Book to facilitate the aggregation across entities that is common among companies in a virtual company.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.