Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows 7 Release Candidate (KB970858)
This update resolves an issue discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 970858. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
- This update resolves an issue discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 970858. This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows 7 Prerelease License Terms. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 8 with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Release Candidate
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.