Update for Microsoft Enterprise Single Sign-On v4 (KB2252691)
This update corrects an assembly registration that causes a failure when .NET 4 is present on the system
- This update fixes an issue that prevents the ENTSSO service from starting, after installing .NET Framework 4. The registration of an assembly used by the Enterprise Single Sign-On Service to access SQL Server does not specify the correct version of the .NET Framework. When .NET Framework 4 is installed, the assembly will try to use the newer framework and then fail to load.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Enterprise Single Sign-On included with Host Integration Server 2009, BizTalk Server 2006 R2, or BizTalk Server 2009
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.