Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 White Paper: Close Non-Financial Transfers
This paper describes how to use the close non-financial transfers feature to reduce the number of settlement records in cost calculations.
- The close non-financial transfers feature makes the Microsoft Dynamics AX cost calculation engine more accurate. All transactions that exist only to move quantities around within physical boundaries are skipped in the cost calculation. This significantly reduces the number of settlement records with related General ledger postings.
This white paper is related to Hotfix rollup 5 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Service Pack 1.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
This download includes .xps files. XPS was a Microsoft document format intended to replace PDF. To view these files, you may need to install the XPS Essentials Pack.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- To view the XPS file, you will need Windows Vista or the Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials Pack.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Click Download to download the document in PDF file or XPS file format.
- Save the file to your computer.