Security Update for ISA Server 2006 with Service Pack 1 (KB 971143)
A vulnerability in ISA Server 2006 may allow a user to log on to a published Web server using invalid credentials.
- When publishing a Web server using forms-based authentication with RADIUS one-time password (OTP ) as the credentials authority and Kerberos constrained delegation, it may be possible to bypass the form authentication and log on using invalid credentials.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- • ISA Server 2006 with Service Pack 1
- 1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download of a component.
2. Do one of the following:
• To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
• To cancel the download, click Cancel.