Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Family Update for Windows Server 2003 IA64
Install this update to address a set of known application compatibility issues with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2.
- Install this update to address a set of known application compatibility issues with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Please confirm that the system requirements listed below match your particular OS platform and architecture before you install these updates.
Note: This update is only available for the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, there is no corresponding update for the .NET Framework 3.0 SP2 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 for Itanium based machines since that is not a supported configuration.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.