Visual Studio 2008 update for Windows Embedded Compact 7
This is an update for Visual Studio 2008 to provide support for Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- When debugging Windows Embedded Compact 7 application using the Visual Studio 2008 for Smart Devices debugger, a user might not be able to use the single step function. This update addresses this issue.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista, Windows XP
VS 2008 SP1
- Click the file you want to download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.