Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router (On-Premise and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Service Provider Editions)
The E-mail Router is an interface between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and an e-mail system.
- The E-mail Router is an interface between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and one or more Exchange servers or POP3 servers for incoming e-mail, and one or more SMTP servers for outgoing e-mail. E-mail messages come into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system through the E-mail Router.
The three main components that can be installed during E-mail Router Setup are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Rule Deployment Wizard
Important:Do not install this version if you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Install this version:Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online E-mail Router.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2003
- For the latest information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router software requirements and installation instructions, see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide.
- To start the download, click Download.
- Save the download to your computer by clicking Save.
- To install the E-mail Router, follow the instructions in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installation Guide that is included in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide.