Microsoft Download Center Archive
Office Communicator Web Access: Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Technical Reference Guide
This guide provides reference and troubleshooting information for administrators who are deploying or have deployed Microsoft® Office Communicator Web Access.
- This guide provides reference and troubleshooting information for administrators who are deploying or have deployed Communicator Web Access. The information in this guide supplements the information contained in the Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Planning and Deployment Guide.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Active Directory objects and attributes that are used or modified by Communicator Web Access.
- Permissions required to install and activate Communicator Web Access.
- Certificates that must be installed.
- Ports that are used by Communicator Web Access.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) settings.
- Steps for manually removing Communicator Web Access.
- Errors and events.
- Troubleshooting tools and scenarios.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_TechnicalReference.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_TechnicalReference.doc.