SOA Applications, Infrastructure and Management with Windows® HPC 2008 R2
This article provides a technical overview of cluster-enabled SOA application development, and of infrastructre and management of SOA solutions on a Windows HPC 2008 R2 cluster.
- Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 provides a scalable, reliable, and secure interactive application platform that empowers developers to rapidly develop and easily modify cluster-enabled interactive applications that are based on the Service Oriented Architecture programming model.
This article provides a technical overview of cluster-enabled SOA application development. The HPC Class library includes the APIs that a client application can use to create sessions on the cluster. The APIs support creating reliable sessions and client interaction models such as file and recollect, batch, and shared session clients. This article also addresses the service configuration file, the Windows HPC infrastructure that supports SOA workloads, and broker node and session management and monitoring.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows HPC Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Word of Word Viewer
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.