Microsoft Download Center Archive
Vulnerability in Microsoft® Proxy Server 2.0 Could Allow Internet Content Spoofing (888258)
A spoofing vulnerability exists in Proxy Server 2.0 that could enable an attacker to spoof trusted Internet content.
- This vulnerability could enable an attacker to spoof trusted Internet content. Users could believe they are accessing trusted Internet content when in reality they are accessing malicious Internet content, for example a malicious Web site. However, an attacker would first have to persuade a user to visit the attacker’s site to attempt to exploit this vulnerability.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows NT
- Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0, Localized Versions
Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.