Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Edge Server Deployment Guide
This document guides you through the process of deploying Lync Server 2010 edge servers and Directors.
- This document guides you through the process of deploying Lync Server 2010 edge servers and Directors.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.