Microsoft Exchange Server Intelligent Message Filter v2 Operations Guide
This guide provides overall operational information to help optimize the performance of Exchange Server Intelligent Message Filter.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Intelligent Message Filter v2 helps companies reduce the amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE), also known as spam, received by users. This guide provides overall operational information to help optimize the performance of Exchange Server Intelligent Message Filter.
The first version of Intelligent Message Filter was a stand-alone tool, and is no longer supported. Version 2 of the Intelligent Message Filter, to which this Operations Guide information applies, is installed automatically with Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). For download information about SP2, see Service Pack 2 for Exchange Server 2003.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.