Group Policy Log View
This page provides the Group Policy Log view tool for Windows Vista
- Group Policy Log View is a utility you use to export Group Policy event data from the system and operational log into a text, HTML, or XML file
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista
- Windows Vista
- Must install as under Local Administrative privilges.
- Must run utility from an elevated command prompt
- To download the .msi file:
- Click the download button .
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.
To install Group Policy Log view on your computer:
- Double-click the .msi file to start the installation wizard .
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.