.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 CLR Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server x64/IA64 and Windows 2003 Server R2 x64/IA64, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise your Windows-based system with the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1.
- A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise your Windows-based system with the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 Itanium-based editions, Windows Server 2003 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.