Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Performance Optimization Guide
The BizTalk Server 2010 Performance Optimization Guide provides prescriptive guidance on the best practices and techniques that should be followed to optimize BizTalk Server performance.
- The BizTalk Server 2010 Performance Optimization Guide contains prescriptive guidance for optimizing BizTalk Server performance, based upon hands-on experience of IT professionals who have worked extensively with BizTalk Server. This guide contains four main sections: Finding and Eliminating Bottlenecks, Optimizing Performance, Scaling a Production BizTalk Server Environment, and BizTalk Server Performance Testing Methodology.
Applies to: BizTalk Server 2010
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2
- For DOCX files: Microsoft Word or Word Viewer.
- For PDF files: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- For CHM files within EXE file: No special software required.
- To start the download, click the Download button next to the desired file.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
If you are unable to view the CHM file when you click Open, try the download again but select Save and choose where you want to save the file. Then use one of the following methods to open the CHM:
1. Double-click the .chm file.
2. In the Open File-Security Warning dialog box, click to clear the Always ask before opening this file check box.
3. Click Open.
1. Right–click the .chm file, and then click Properties.
2. Click Unblock.
3. Double-click the .chm file to open the file.