Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 Release Notes
These release notes describe the Windows® Server Update Services 3.0 Service Pack 2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2) release, including system requirements, upgrade requirements, and known issues.
- These release notes describe the Windows® Server Update Services 3.0 Service Pack 2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2) release. This document contains the following sections:What’s New in This ReleaseSystem Requirements for the WSUS 3.0 SP2 Server InstallationConfiguration Prerequisites and Best Practice Recommendations for the WSUS ServerWindows Small Business Server PrerequisitesSystem Requirements for the WSUS 3.0 SP2 Remote Console InstallationSystem Requirements for Client InstallationUpgrade Requirements and RecommendationsInstalling WSUS 3.0 SP2Setup Command-line Parameters for Unattended WSUS 3.0 SP2 InstallationsKnown Issues
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- This document.
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.