Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP (KB2183461)
This update addresses the vulnerability discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-053. To find out if other security updates are available for you, see the Overview section of this page.
- Security issues have been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Internet Explorer and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 7 with the following operating systems:
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.