Microsoft Download Center Archive
Management Pack for Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Release Candidate
This is the release candidate of the management pack that monitors the deployment topology and features, performance and availability of Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010.
- This management pack monitors Forefront TMG and includes monitors and rules to track the deployed topology & features, performance, availability, and reliability of Forefront TMG components. With detailed alert information, you can quickly identify and troubleshoot Forefront TMG issues, minimizing time-to-resolution when problems occur. You can collect and analyze performance trends and metrics, and obtain performance information that allows you to manage bottlenecks, identify capacity requirements, and proactively manage your Forefront TMG deployment to resolve issues before problems occur.
Note: Use this management pack to monitor Forefront TMG only. To monitor older versions use:
• Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Management Pack for OpsMgr 2007 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C576FCDF-42F0-4EB5-990D-E8E7C7E9C07E&displaylang=en&displaylang=en
• Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 and 2006 Management Pack at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=6BF3B468-0473-41A1-9EA1-F3BCEC7AA562&displaylang=en&displaylang=en
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft Forefront TMG Management Pack.msi||645 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- • Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 RC
• System Center Operations Manager 2007 or System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Downloading the install file
To download the module
1. Click on the link to the right, and download the management pack installation module
2. On the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager server, click on the executable to extract the files into a temporary directory
Importing a Management Pack Module
You can import this management pack module using the Microsoft Operations Manager administrative console and following these steps:
1. Open the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager administrative console
2. Select the Administration tab (left side tool bar)
3. Right-click Management packs node and select Import Management Packs option
4. In the dialog opened, click the “Add” button and select Microsoft.Forefront.TMG.mp file from the path you extracted the files from the module you downloaded before
5. Once the status is ready to import, click on the Install button
Follow the instructions until you have finished importing the management pack module. Additional information can be found in the attached Management Pack Guide file, which is located in the extraction path of the install module