Microsoft Download Center Archive
ISA Server 2000 Feature Pack 1
ISA Server Feature Pack 1 delivers enhanced security beyond that of traditional firewalls for Exchange Server and IIS deployments.
- ISA Server Feature Pack 1 delivers enhanced security and ease of use beyond that of traditional firewalls for email server, Web server and Exchange Outlook Web Access (OWA) deployments. Email server security is enhanced by the improved ability to help filter out unwanted email messages. ISA Server with Feature Pack 1 provides protection for remote Outlook users accessing Exchange Server over untrusted networks without a VPN. Improved authentication and protection from evolving types of Internet attacks enables ISA Server to better secure Web and OWA servers. New wizards, scenario walkthroughs and technical documentation make configuration easier and answer commonly asked questions.
Included in ISA Server Feature Pack 1**:
- Enhanced SMTP filter
- Enhanced Exchange RPC filter (RPC encryption and Outbound RPC)
- URLScan 2.5 for ISA Server
- RSA SecurID authentication
- Basic authentication delegation
- OWA wizard
- RPC filter configuration wizard
- Link translator
- Scenario walk-throughs and technical documentation
** Some items are available in separate downloads. Please see the Additional Information section.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1
- Click the file you want to download from the list below.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.