Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft Lync Server 2010: Work Smart Guide for Monitoring Server Reports
Monitoring Server Reports simplifies the task of monitoring call quality and system usage in Microsoft Lync Server 2010. The documents in this guide explain how to get started with Monitoring Server Reports and optimize use of it.
- Monitoring Server Reports is an optional feature that ships with Lync Server 2010. If you have installed Lync Server Monitoring Server, your system will automatically collect a wealth of information about all the communication sessions (including Enterprise Voice phone calls, instant messaging sessions, and conferences) that take place in your organization. The documents in this guide provide: an introduction to monitoring Lync Server (and, in particular, in Voice over IP networks), an overview of the Monitoring Server reports and how these reports are used, and an explanation of how to make the best use of the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager management pack for Lync Server.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.