Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact 7 - Microsoft Office 97, 2000, 2003, XP and 2007/2010 file format support
Viewers are a 3rd party component for Windows Embedded Compact 7. This release provides viewing capabilities for documents created using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel in Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007. Support for documents in PDF file formats is also included.
- This software contains Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PDF viewers. See the Release Notes for more information.
This release contains the following enhancements to the PDF Viewer:
- General performance enhancements
- The imaging model has been modified to allow the PDF Viewer to load a larger variety of images, with higher color depths, using less memory and with reduced processing time.
- The most common types of embedded JBIG2 images.
- Line join features are now supported.
- Image rotation is now supported.
- Support for images with 16 bit per pixel and 2 bit per pixel components have been added to this release.
- Limited annotations are supported.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Westtek File Viewers 6 Release Notes.htm||9 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Embedded CE, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Hardware requirements:
- Approximately 20 MB of free hard disk space
- 2.4 GHz or higher CPU
- 1024 MB or more RAM
- 1 GB of available space on system drive
- 1280x1024 display
- 7200 RPM or higher hard disk
- Visual Studio 2008 (for all components)
- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Select the file you want to download and then do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save