Office Communicator Web Access: Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Getting Started Guide
This guide describes how to use the instant messaging (IM) and presence features of Microsoft® Office Communicator Web Access.
- This guide describes how to use the instant messaging (IM) and presence features of Communicator Web Access.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Getting connected to Communicator Web Access.
- Managing your contacts.
- Setting your presence information to indicate whether you are available for instant messaging.
- Checking another user's presence information.
- Sending an instant message.
- Setting options to customize Communicator Web Access features.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_GettingStarted.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_GettingStarted.doc.