Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management
This update upgrades Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management functionality to a general distribution release.
- Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management functionality is being released as part of this general distribution release update. This update contains fixes and updates to the Lab Management functionality to improve performance, stability, usability and diagnostic information.
Note:This update is required to use the final released version of the Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management functionality. Please ensure that required software components from the Visual Studio 2010 RTM release are installed before installing this update.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.